Playoffs 2009 Colubus Blue Jackets at Detroit Red Wings Win 4-1

It was 0-0 until half way through the second period. Which made me sitting on the edge of my seat! Osgood spectacular the whole game but I have to admit I had my doubts. I thought there was the possibility that Ty Conklin would take over goaltending for Chris Osgood.
Making it 1-0 Jiri Hudler scores assisted with the help of a beautiful pass by Valtteri Filppula.
Not even 52 seconds later on the Blue Jackets Cal Clutterbuck scored keeping it the same nail biting feeling as it was when there wasn't a score at all.
1-1
Pavel Datsyuk didn't get any points but I thought he did very well this game. With plenty of take aways and killing off penalties early on in the game. Not the greatest calls by the refs in this game, or at least in my opinion they weren't.
Ericson scores assisted by Jiri Hudler 2-1
Nichlas Kronwall scores 3-1
Johan Franzen assisted by Henrik Zetterburg 4-1

4-1 Red Wings Win Here Are The Highlights From Game 1...


1 comment:

1Green Thumb said...

Great game! The better team won...




The Legends Of Red Wing Hockey